1. Keep your EYES classic with a black eyeliner and neutral shadow tones.
2. Shape your EYEBROWS so they look groomed and defined. Remember that glasses shape your eyes but eyebrows shape your glasses!
3. Rosy CHEEKS add a slight pop of color and can really bring the face forward.
4. Choose a nude LIP or a light-colored lip, especially with colored frames. You don't want your lips competing with your glasses!
A FEW ADDED TIPS FROM US:
- Use an eyeshadow primer on your nose to keep your glasses from sliding off. This especially helps for people with more oily skin!
- Since frames tend to cast a shadow under your eye, use a yellow toned concealer to counteract that shadow.
If you have any tips that you would like to share, leave a comment below!